What Is it
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of positioning your website to rank highly on search results pages for the most relevant keyword searches. This process involves consistent updates to your website and increasing the authority of your website.
For example, if you own a kids' clothing store you want to show up on the first page of search results for keywords like "kids clothing store". Don't let competitors steal your business for lack of a robust SEO campaign. SEO can be confusing and time-consuming for a business owner. Take the weight off your shoulders; leave it to the professionals.
SEO has the best long-term return on investment because once your site ranks for important keywords you do not pay for each additional visitor to your site. This doesn't, however, mean SEO is free. An SEO program is an investment that requires maintenance.
Features and Benefits of SEO
- Become visible in the search engines to qualified people who are looking for businesses just like yours
- Generate new leads from the increased web traffic.
- Convert new leads into buyers. It's easy when your lead is already interested.
- SEO is a long-term investment with a high ROI. Claiming and maintaining your space on the first page of search results for relevant keywords is a tedious process that works.
Track Your Success
The entire process is tracked in our proprietary SEO reporting tool and reports can be automatically sent to you. You'll have full access to the content we write, links that we build as well as detailed tracking of SEO rankings from start to finish.
Don't Miss Out Sell to the Most Qualified Buyer
- We've refined the keyword selection process so that we can find the most relevant keywords for your business
- We audit your website from an SEO perspective
- US-based writers write articles that contain your targeted keywords and then submit your articles to sites across the web.
- We offer on-site content development and PR services
- We build links to your site. Each link acts as a "vote".